Translate

Saturday 15 August 2015

Mini Haul from BeautyNetKorea ~!


Hi guys! It's been a while since I did a haul, and I am planning on doing a video on this one too so stay tuned for that! I'll probably have used some of these things by then so I will be able to review them a bit better for you too :)

So I made this order from beautynetkorea.com. I've ordered from them before and I loved their service, prices and range. I had run out of my green tea seed serum, and a few other things too so I decided I would buy some new stuff and try them out~

Most of the things from this order are to help with pores or acne.... cause that is something I am not too happy about at the moment.


Firstly, these are all the samples I got for free. You get free samples for every order you make from beautynetkorea. I love this, because you can try items you might not have got before, for free!




The first thing I got was these green tea pack masks. I haven't tried them out yet obviously, but almost all the packs I bought in Japan have run out, so I needed to get some replacement ones to last me until my Japan trip in October. They were more expensive than the ones I get in Japan, but I think they might be better quality.



Next I got this Etude House brush. I saw MakeupbyDamee do a little review on this, and I had to check it out! I bought a refill for my Etude House BB Cushion, but I haven't opened it yet because they dry out so quickly! I already have 3 foundations and a bb cream open, so I can't bring myself to open the refill just yet. But I'm thinking about taking it to Japan, so we'll see how that goes!


Next I got these Nymph Aura Volumer sample packs. I got the sample packs because I figured it would be cheaper, and I can get 1-3 uses out of one pack, and there are 20 packs all together! I have tried this before in a sample pack when I bought a CC cream from ebay, and I liked it. I was actually going to get the Face Blur, but I decided I'd go with these this time around as my cart was getting a little expensive. However, I will make another order from beautynetkorea soon, and I will grab it then!


Next I got the Skin & Pore Zero Tightening Serum by Holika Holika. I got this to replace my Green Tea Seed serum, and I am excited to see if it really does help with my pores and blackheads. I also didn't realise that Holika Holika was cruelty free, so I will definitely become a loyal purchaser from them!


I also got the Naked Face primer from Holika Holika, and this packaging is just soooo classy!!! I got this because it has red, lavender and green balls in it, so I figured it should help to cover up my redness, dark circles and also brighten up my face. It'll be interesting to see how it goes! I won't start using it until I am finished using my current primer (Australis brand... I don't really love it... it's just an average primer).


Next I was about to run out of my current Natio under-eye cream, so I decided to get two different creams to try out. The first one I got is this Snail Repair Eye Cream from Mizon. It looks really classy too, and even came with a spatula, good old Korea! I already tried this last night and I like it, I could feel it under my eyes for a while after I applied it, so I think it was really taking it's time to seep in and hydrate my under eye area.


Lastly is this Black Raspberry Eye Cream by Skinfood. I'm not sure if I will open this until I finish the Mizon one, or if I might use this some nights and the Mizon one other nights. But anyway, how cute is this packaging? It looks like a little barrel of something!!!

And that's the end of my haul! I am actually about to make another order, because as soon as I paid for this last one I regretted not making it bigger, so stay tuned for that. I will also be making a video version of this haul maybe next week, as well as FINALLY making my giveaway video, so please keep an eye out for that!!

Let me know if you reccomend any Korean products, I'm not really wanting to buy make-up, because I think I have enough, but I am wanting to expand my skin care range so I can have a few options to use depending on how my skin is feeling, and I also wouldn't mind getting another primer or two!

Thanks for reading, and see you next time!!

1 comment:

  1. I plan to buy holika holika skin&pore zero thightening serum and I would like to know is ist good?

    ReplyDelete